Watermarking one image at a time becomes tedious very quickly if you have a whole folder of images to apply a watermark to. This article builds on How To Watermark An Image and demonstrates how to take the pain out of watermarking an entire folder of images.
There are several options on how to watermark your images online, but using an online service can have its drawbacks. They sometimes impose certain limitations, such as capping the image file size, and there is also the obvious inconvenience of not being able to watermark your images unless you have an internet connection.
The most obvious offline method of watermarking your images is using Photoshop, Or using a free bulk/batch watermark software. Definetly, you'll save the time if you are using free bulk software.
Yesterday, I did some finger work in Google Search but most of them are failed. What I realized is all those free version are quite poor in performance. Suddenly, I started my search for opensource projects and usually they never failed whatever they promise. I found a Free Batch Photo Watermark Software what I was exactly looking for, named as Yaarii.
Here are some interesting features providing by Yaarii which will be helpful for the photographers and mostly the bloggers :
1. Batch/Bulk mode : Protect a photo group of any size at a time.
2. Protect photo independent of their format - Visual Watermark will process them all.
3. Position watermarks in a convenient layout style user interface.
4. Create watermarks in text.
5. Create watermaks with LOGO's.
6. Watermark the whole folder containing Images.
7. Watermarks Fonts and colors can be adjusted.
8. Watermarks automatically get placed on the basis of layout, irrespective of photo dimensions.
9. Watermarked photos are stored separately and thus it doesn't hamper the original photos.
10. Size of Large Digital Camera captured photos are automatically lowered without effecting dimensions or quality.
So, what else we need when a person get this features just in one s/w and that too in FREE.
Without any waste of time just go for a free download and save your time by copyrighting your images in bulk.
Free download from : Developer's Home
Free download from : Sourceforge.Com ( Open Source )
instead of Photoshop that is really easy for editing any photo as watermark.
Visual Watermark software has a set of built-in effects that add a unique look to your custom photo watermark. There are transparency, shadow, glow, gradient overlay and stroke filters and any combinations of these.STC Technologies
Since your Nimbits account is tied to your email address, the data is handled based on the email address the system receives the email from.
Post a Comment