1. Edible Candy G-string And Bras : Indeed a true Valentine's night delight, the Edible Candy G-String and Bra ($19.95) is made of approximately 330 fruit-flavored candy pieces, and has just 60 calories so don't worry about it affecting the diet. He treats for dinner, you treat for dessert.
2. "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases : Let your pillow talk be your pillow talk with these "Say I Love You" pillowcases "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases ($36.00). Whether you are together or a distance apart, they are perfect for reminding you both to say I love you each and every night and each and every day.
3. 8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt: Measures Proximity to Lovers : Let me explain --once again-- the concept of the 8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt ($24.99): you wear one and give one to your partner. Then whenever you both are "in range", the pixilated hearts start glowing to full charge. This means your beloved is somewhere nearby and you can go over and give him/her a hug! When you are out of range the glowing hearts dip to two and a half. Essentially you either need to pick up two T-Shirts or one T-Shirt and a transmitter for the concept to work. Replicating the life power of your fav gaming hero, the hearts on the Tee indicate your life/love status: weird but cute!
4. Control-Your-Spouse Talking Remote : Why waste precious time and energy trying to control the thoughts and actions of your significant other when you can automate the process? Just push a button on the Control-Your-Man Talking Remote ($19.00) or the Control-Your-Woman Talking Remote ($19.00) and let it do it for you. The remotes deliver a riot of verbal one-offs and funny sound effects sure to keep your spouse on the right track. Features 18 saying including (men control) "Time to listen!", "What about my needs?", "What were you thinking?" (Women control) "Zip it!", "Clean up on aisle four!" and "All right, hand over the credit cards!".
5. Human Key Kinky Holder : You’ll never blame her again for losing the keys with this pair of Human Key Holders (His and Hers - $16.99 each) mounted to the wall. Simply attach your keys to the key provided, and insert the key into the male or female forms.
6. "My Beating Heart" Pillow : The My Beating Heart Pillow ($44.99) reproduces the sound of a heartbeat when you hug it. The beat of the pillow slowly synchs with your own heartbeat, and each time you turn it on, a new, unique heartbeat is created. The rhythm gradually changes throughout the cycle, algorithmically modeling the heartbeat in a meditative state, and it will automatically shut off after 20 minutes.
7. You & Me Personalized Wall Clock : Share fun-lovin' hours with the You & Me Personalized Wall Clock ($39.99). Write on and affix multiple hands to the 24 hour clock face that designate the time zones of your favorite people and places --like you, her, and yes, that backseat.
8. Ring Cup : If you’re hoping this Valentine’s Day will give you something to look at on your ring finger, but aren’t sure your significant other is completely aware of this, say it with this 2-Carat Cup ($15.00). The Swarovski crystal ring comes in gold or silver, and will serve as a constant reminder of what you may have your heart set on for this February 14th.
9. Boyfriend Pillow : For those times when you're not around, the Boyfriend pillow ($39.90) will cuddle her all night.
10. World's Largest Inflatable Heart : How big is your lurve? Cos this is real big lurve. This is the biggest lurve thaing out there, and of course it will be full of your sweet breath. The Giant Inflatable Heart ($13.99)is rather silly, and yet delightfully charming in the same breath, so to speak. You can say it with words, you can say it with flowers, and in some parts of Latvia you can say it with custard, but what better way to say 'I Love You' than with an outrageously large inflatable heart.
Visit 13above For More Fun
These are so much fun!
Expert in Gift Ideas
Post a Comment